Survey Data

Reg No

10400826


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Artistic Architectural


Original Use

Church/chapel


In Use As

Church/chapel


Date

1820 - 1900


Coordinates

273052, 150289


Date Recorded

--/--/--


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Detached Catholic church, built 1820, with cut stone Doric doorcase and pointed-arch window openings. Reroofed and extended, c. 1896, with Gothic frontis, transept arcades and cut stone chancel added. Renovated, c. 1975, with chancel re-ordered. Freestanding memorial to site.