Survey Data

Reg No

10400608


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Artistic Architectural Social


Original Use

Court house


In Use As

Library/archive


Date

1825 - 1835


Coordinates

291507, 161665


Date Recorded

--/--/--


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Detached single-cell over raised base Classical style former courthouse, c. 1835, with prostyle tetrastyle Ionic portico and single-storey projecting porch to rear. Renovated c. 1992, to accommodate use as library. Designed by Daniel Robertson.