Categories of Special Interest
Archaeological, Architectural, Artistic, Social
In Use As
1835 - 1840
Detached seven-bay single-cell Gothic Revival Church of Ireland church, c. 1838, with buttresses and parapet to chancel having finials. Designed by Frederick Darley. Renovated c. 1862, with tower, broach spire and vestry projection added. Interior retains stone pulpit, group of wall monuments, stained glass windows, gallery and later timber-sheeted coved ceiling. Remains of detached church, pre-1835, to site. Now in ruins.