Categories of Special Interest
Architectural, Artistic, Social
In Use As
1790 - 1810
Detached three-bay single-cell Church of Ireland church, c. 1790, on a corner site with tower having cut stone dressings and pinnacles. Reroofed, c. 1865, with window openings remodelled and chancel added having exposed stone facades. Renovated internally, c. 1952, with render removed retaining group of monuments. Wall-mounted sun dial, dated 1810.