1840 - 1860
Detached three-storey granite ashlar Tudor Revival country house, c. 1845, on an asymmetrical plan with mullioned bay and oriel windows, blind tracery panelling, gables and service wing to rear. Still being built in 1857 - dates, names of workers and hours worked scratched on underside of slates found during recent repairs. Interior retains imperial plan staircase, panelled and groin-vaulted ceilings and salvaged joinery, c. 1650. Designed by Daniel Robertson.