Categories of Special Interest
1740 - 1770
Detached five-bay two-storey over basement former house, c. 1755, with baseless pedimented central breakfront having door opening with fanlight, round-headed window opening over, all with sidelights and curved screen wall to side having polygonal terminating pavilion block. Derelict at time of record. Interior retains timber panelled hall. Stable complex to site with oriental motifs and dovecote. Estate now home of Walsh Whiskey Distillery (2017).