Main Record - County Meath
|Date||1840 - 1880|
|Categories of Special Interest||ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICAL|
|Original Use||farm house|| |
Detached two-bay two-storey former farm house, built c.1860, with gabled porch. Now vacant. Square-headed openings with stone sills and sash windows. Pitched slate roof with brick chimneystack. Cast-iron gate giving access to rear site.
This is a modest symmetrically-designed stone house incorporating an interesting mix of stone, slate and brick. This building, with the related farm building to site, forms an interesting group of modest farm buildings.
Back To Results|