Fáilte/Welcome | Feedback | Site Maprssfacebookicon

Main Record - Fingal

 View location on map print-icon   Print This Page
Nealon's Public House, Church Street, Skerries, Fingal
Representative view
Reg. No.11311012
Date1860 - 1880
Previous NameN/A
Coordinates325326, 260471
Categories of Special InterestARCHITECTURAL ARTISTIC
Original Usehouse
In Use Aspublic house
Terraced four-bay two-storey former house, c.1870, with timber shopfront and integral carriageway arch to ground floor. Now in use as public house. ROOF: Double pitched slate roof with terracotta ridge tiles; three nap rendered chimney stacks with terracotta pots. WALLS: Nap rendered; ruled and lined with plinth course; timber shopfront with flat panelled pilasters; console brackets; remains of cornice; flat panelled door to left with overlight above, three fixed paned display window resting on nap rendered stallriser and plinth to right.OPENINGS: Square headed window openings with rolled moulded rendered reveals; stone cills; aluminium casements; round headed door with rendered moulded reveals; cornice and flat panelled double doors; square headed vehicle access inserted, c.1960.
Back To Results