Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1830 - 1850
Detached six-bay two-storey L-plan watermill, built c.1840, having pitched concrete tiled roof with aluminium rainwater goods and rendered chimneystack, limewashed random rubble walls to front and sides, cement rendered to rear, square-headed openings with replacement timber windows and with double-leaf timber battened doors to ground floor. Millrace to west. Natural spring to south-west.
This watermill forms an interesting group with the two-storey miller's house.