1840 - 1880
U-plan quay, built c.1860, incorporating natural bedrock headland and linear pier to north, creating two small harbours to north side with less well defined landing areas along headland. Randomly coursed dry granite stone-work with rough block coping and battered walls having granite mooring posts. Numerous repairs and later additions to north-east harbour wall. Southern elevation also acts as revetment for trackway following headland.
This quayside was apparently built for the adjacent abbey for the supply of turf and other essential commodities and is still in use today for small-scale fishing craft. The quay is a striking landmark of the area and reflects the previous importance of the maritime economy to Roundstone.