1870 - 1880
Detached three-bay two-storey former presbytery, built c.1875, now in use as dwelling, with flat-roof porch to front elevation and recent two-storey flat-roofed addition to rear. Hipped slate roof with rendered chimneystacks and replacement aluminium rainwater goods. Painted lined-and-ruled rendered walls with rendered plinth and moulded render string course below eaves, moulded render cornice to porch. Squared-headed window openings having tooled limestone sills and replacement uPVC windows. Square-headed door opening to porch having replacement timber panelled door with over-light. Rusticated granite boundary walls and gate piers to road entrance, latter having plinths and caps with replacement metal double-leaf gates.
Located in its own grounds away from the road, this simply designed but well proportioned former presbytery has retained much of its original form and character.