1800 - 1840
Detached three-bay two-storey house, built c.1820. Pitched artificial slate roof with rubble-work and rendered chimneystacks, render coping to gables and replacement uPVC rainwater goods. Rendered walls to gables, rough rendered to rear, recent dappled render to front. Square-head window openings with render sills, front openings boarded up, and two-over-two pane timber sliding sash window to rear. Camber-headed door opening with battened timber door, with boarded up side-lights and overlight. Limestone flagstones to front with rendered stone wall enclosing property, rear of building heavily overgrown.
This currently unoccupied house occupies a prominent position in the Roundstone streetscape and may have once been two separate dwellings.