Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1800 - 1840
End-of-terrace four-bay three-storey house, built c.1820. Now also in use as public house and restaurant. Recent additions to rear, and recent timber shopfront to front. Pitched artificial slate roofs with rendered chimneystacks and replacement uPVC rainwater goods. Roughcast rendered walls with plinth to front, and smooth rendered elsewhere. Square-headed window openings with replacement timber fittings to ground floor and replacement uPVC windows to upper floors. Square-headed door openings with replacement double-leaf timber doors.
This building is located overlooking the quayside opposite, its scale making it impressive in the streetscape. Its interior has retained much of its early fabric.