1790 - 1810
Detached three-bay three-storey gable-fronted house with attic, built c.1800. Recent three-storey extension (east), single-storey extension (west) and porch to front (south-east) elevation. Pitched slate roofs with rendered chimneys and aluminium rainwater goods. De-rendered rubble limestone walls with roughcast rendered wall to rear (north-west). Camber-headed openings with red brick block-and-start surrounds, stone sills and replacement one-over-one pane timber sliding sash windows. Round-headed opening to rear (north-west) elevation with raised render reveals and replacement timber window. Square- and camber-headed door openings with red brick block-and-start surrounds, raised render reveals and replacement timber panelled and timber glazed doors with overlight. Recent two-storey thatched studio to north of house. Rubble granite stone and rendered (north and north-east) boundary and seawall to south and east with projecting battered square terminus (south-east).
This building is of pleasing form and exhibits appealing details such as red brick surrounds to openings and camber-headed windows. The setting, within a walled boundary on the edge of the coast, is attractive.