1940 - 1960
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick local authority house, c.1950, retaining original aspect. One of a terrace of ten. Pitched (shared) roof with profiled clay tiles, rendered (shared) chimney stack, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Red brick Running bond walls. Square-headed window openings in tripartite arrangement window stone sills. 1/1 timber sash windows with 1/1 sidelights. Square-headed door opening with glazed timber panelled door. Set back from road in own grounds with forecourt having hedge boundary.
An attractive, small-scale house, built as one of a terrace of ten identical units and the only one of the group that retains its original aspect. The house, together with the remainder of the terrace (22829013/WD-09-29-13), forms an attractive feature in Ard Na Greine, the red brick construction having a prominent impact in the streetscape.