1800 - 1840
Five-bay single-storey L-plan house, built c. 1820, now in use as an outbuilding. Hipped slate roof having projecting stone and brick chimneystack. Exposed roughly dressed stone and rendered walls with ashlar sandstone eaves course. Round-arched openings with tripartite windows with diamond astragals, cobweb fanlights and limestone sills. Timber panelled door with cobweb fanlight. Stepped belfry of dressed limestone with bell over segmental-headed entrance to courtyard to north west.
Though the original form of this building is now obscured by later alterations, this former house in an interesting part of the Inch demesne.