1925 - 1930
Semi-detached two-bay two-storey house with attic storey and projecting porch and bay window to ground floor, built 1928, as a pair with building to west. Half-hipped artificial slate roof with cast-iron rooflights and rendered chimneystack. Roughcast rendered walls. Square-headed one-over-one pane timber sash windows with render label mouldings and timber shutter additions. Square-headed replacement door with overlight. Cast-iron gate and railings to site boundary.
This early twentieth-century building is representative of architectural design and theory at that time in Ireland. This building retains many original features and materials, such as the timber sash windows, label mouldings, cast-iron railings and slate roof.