1675 - 1725
Detached three-bay two-storey house with attic, built c.1700, re-modelled c.1800. Pitched artificial slate roof with cut limestone chimneystacks. Roughcast rendered walls. Timber sliding sash six-over-six pane windows to front and replacement timber to rear, having stone sills with evidence of widening. Replacement door with over-light to front. Single-storey outbuilding converted to office/workshop, stone boundary walls and round-profile gate piers to site. House retains interior features, including built-in bread oven.
Though Georgian in appearance, this building appears to date from an earlier period. Some of the interior features are suggestive of a date of about 1700. The cut-stone chimneystacks, and evidence that the windows were formerly narrower, contribute to the significance of the house.