1800 - 1840
Detached three-bay single-storey former distillery manager's house, built c.1820, with porch addition and rear extension. Now in use as private house. Hipped artificial slate roof with red brick chimneystacks. Roughcast rendered walls. Timber sliding sash six-over-six pane windows with limestone sills. Timber panelled and glazed door. Ruins of former distillery and related buildings to site.
This house forms part of an interesting group with the former distillery and the related buildings. Though the distillery is now in ruins, the group is a reminder of the industrial heritage that was once associated with the village. The house retains its timber sash windows.