1820 - 1860
Terraced four-bay three-storey house, built c. 1840. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystack and cast-iron rainwater goods. Unpainted rendered walls. Square-headed window openings with stone sills and timber sliding sash windows, three-over-six pane to second floor, six-over-six pane to first and ground. Carved limestone Roman Doric portico to square-headed entrance door, with moulded cornice, triglyphs and roundels to frieze, and engaged columns. Tooled limestone surround, plinth blocks and limestone threshold, timber panelled door with overlight, integrated boot scrape to door jamb.
The elegant façade of this terraced building makes a positive contribution to the streetscape. The fine portico and diminishing windows create an air of grandeur to both the house and street.