1740 - 1760
Terraced two-bay three-storey house, built c.1750, originally part of five-bay composition with house to west. Now in use as shop and having recent timber shopfront to ground floor. Pitched artificial slate roof with brick and rendered chimneystack. Painted lined-and-ruled rendered walls with render quoins. Square-headed openings with stone sills and timber sliding sash windows, three-over-six pane to second floor and six-over-six pane to first floor. Recent timber shopfront with square-headed plate glass display windows and square-headed opening with timber panelled door.
The façade of this building is enlivened by features such as the render quoins and the retention of interesting features such as the timber sliding sash windows.