1820 - 1825
Terraced two-bay three-storey over basement house, built 1821. Pitched slate roof with cast-iron rainwater goods and rendered chimneystacks. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls with square-headed openings having limestone sills and timber sliding sash windows, one-over-one pane to ground floor, six-over-six pane to first floor and three-over-three pane to second floor. Round-headed entrance opening with timber panelled door, moulded render surround, cobweb fanlight, limestone step and cast-iron bootscrape.
This house is part of a terrace designed by renowned Clonmel architect William Tinsley for Charles Riall. It utilises typical Georgian features such as the diminishing windows, round-headed door opening and fanlight and its modest façade is enlivened by the render door surround and interesting features such as the timber sash widows and cast-iron bootscrape. The house is enhanced by the retention of its timber sash windows and panelled door.