1820 - 1825
Terraced two-bay three-storey over basement house, built 1821, with artificial slate roof having render chimneystacks and cast-iron rainwater goods. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls with square-headed openings having limestone sills and timber sliding sash windows, one-over-one pane to ground floor, six-over-six pane to first floor and three-over-three pane to second floor. Round-headed opening with timber panelled door, moulded render surround, limestone steps and cobweb fanlight.
This house is a quite intact part of a terrace designed by renowned Clonmel architect William Tinsley for Charles Riall. It utilises typical Georgian features such as the diminishing windows, round-headed door opening and fanlight and its modest façade is enlivened by the render door surround. The house is enhanced by retention of its timber panelled door and timber sash windows.