1820 - 1825
End-of-terrace two-bay three-storey over basement house, built 1821, with two-storey return to rear. Pitched artificial slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Lined-and-ruled rendered walls with vermiculated render quoins. Square-headed openings with painted stone sills and replacement uPVC windows. Round-headed entrance opening with timber panelled door, cobweb fanlight, render surround and limestone steps.
This house is part of a terrace designed by renowned Clonmel architect William Tinsley for Charles Riall. It utilises typical Georgian features such as the diminishing windows, round-headed door opening and cobweb fanlight and its modest façade is enlivened by the render quoins and door surround. The house is enhanced by retention of its timber panelled door.