1850 - 1870
Detached three-bay two-storey house, built c. 1860. Single-bay single-storey extension to west elevation and single-bay single-storey extension to rear (north) elevation. Hipped slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Hipped slate roof to extension. Rendered walls. Camber-headed openings to first floor having inset square-headed opening with one-over-one pane timber sliding sash windows and concrete sills. Square-headed openings to ground floor having timber casement windows and concrete sills. Square-headed opening with glazed overlight over timber panelled door. Pair of square-profile rendered walls with single-leaf cast-iron gate and rendered boundary walls having render copings.
This house retains its timber sash windows and hipped slate roof. The sash windows enhance the façade and character of the house.