1860 - 1870
Freestanding mausoleum, erected in 1863, to north of the former Church of Ireland church. Pitched slate roof with cut limestone copings and eaves course. Coursed rubble limestone walls, partly rendered, with cut stone quoins and having cut stone platband above impost level. Snecked limestone walls with rusticated quoins and date plaque to east elevation. Square-headed limestone rusticated, chamfered entrance having metal door.
This mausoleum is of a sombre classical design, with interesting features such as the rusticated limestone quoins and door surround. These features are clearly the work of skilled craftsmen. It forms part of a group of interesting and finely made burial monuments in the graveyard of the former Church of Ireland church.