1840 - 1860
Detached three-bay single-storey former coach house, built c. 1850, now in use as outbuilding. With hipped slate roof, rubble stone walls, segmental carriage arch with cut stone voussoirs. Pair of square-profile cut stone piers to west with cut caps and adjoining rubble stone walls.
Forming a pair with the house to the south, this coach house is a notable feature within the town, displaying elements of fine stone crafting in the voussoirs and the entrance piers. It retains much of its simple form in very good condition.