1900 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey house, built in 1904, with a three-sided canted bay window and glazed white tile dressing, forming part of a uniform terrace. Gabled two-storey return to rear. Pitched artificial slate roof, with small dormer to rear span. Two shared red brick chimneystacks, with glazed white brick stringcourse and an additional red brick stack to the return. Replacement metal and cast-iron rainwater goods. Red brick walls and bay window laid in English garden wall bond with glazed white brick stretcher course beneath ovolo-moulded red brick eaves course. Concave segmental moulded course to bay window. Rendered rear elevation. Segmental-arched window openings with glazed white brick arch and reveals, limestone sills, and one-over-one timber sash windows with ogee horns. Segmental-arched door opening with glazed white brick arch and reveals, and original flat-panelled timber door with glazed upper panels and leaded coloured glass overlight. Front site enclosed from road and neighbouring houses by rendered plinth wall supporting cast-iron railings, which continues uniformly along the terrace. Rendered gate pier to south with original cast-iron gate. Rear site enclosed by rubble limestone wall with a plank timber pedestrian gate.
Forming one of a terrace of nine houses which are distinguished by the use of glazed white brick dressing, and the uniform treatment to the front site boundary. The terrace contributes significantly to the architecture of the locality and gives a domestic scale, which is juxtaposed by the Technical School to the south. There is added significance attributed by virtue of extant original timber sash windows.