1890 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return. Pitched natural slate roof with a shared red brick chimneystack to the west and black clay ridge tiles. Cast-iron rainwater goods and dentilated red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a moulded stringcourse at first floor sill level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course to ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings to first floor with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow rectangular bay to ground floor, having a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surrounds, double limestone sill and one-over-one timber sash windows with cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, timber-panelled door with brass furniture and semi-circular overlight above. Front area enclosed by painted rendered wall and decorative cast-iron railing, and a shared wrought-iron gate flanked by two piers.
A well-maintained red brick house built as part of two identical terraces. This house, and the remainder on the street, retains all of the important external features, and together forms a remarkably intact example of early suburban housing at the turn of the century.