1890 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return. Pitched artificial slate roof with a shared red brick chimneystack to east, having terracotta pots and black clay ridge tiles. Cast-iron rainwater goods and decorative red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a decorative moulded stringcourse at first floor sill level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course to ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings to first floor level with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow rectangular bay to ground floor, containing a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surrounds, double limestone sill having one-over-one timber sash windows and cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, with recessed timber-panelled door having brass furniture and overlight above. Front area enclosed by painted rendered wall and decorative cast-iron railing, two piers with wrought-iron gate.
A well-maintained red brick house forming part of two terraces of modest scale houses, located within a cul-de-sac. This house, as well as the remainder of houses on the street, retains most of the important external features, presenting a remarkably intact example of early suburban housing dating to the turn of the century.