1890 - 1910
Terraced two-bay two-storey red brick house, built c. 1900, with two-storey return. Pitched natural slate roof with a shared red brick chimneystack to the east, with terracotta pots. Cast-iron downpipe with uPVC gutter, on dentilated red brick eaves. Red brick walls laid in English garden wall bond with a decorative moulded stringcourse at first floor sill level, an angled brick course above ground floor level and a chamfered brick course at ground level. Brick camber-arched window openings at first floor level with limestone sills and one-over-one timber sash windows. Shallow rectangular bay to ground floor, with a pair of brick camber-arched window openings with bowtell surround, double limestone sill and one-over-one timber sash windows with cylinder glass. Brick round-arched door opening with brick moulding and bowtell surround, with timber-panelled door set back having brass furniture and overlight above. Front area enclosed by painted rendered wall with decorative cast-iron railings and two piers with wrought-iron gate.
A well-maintained red brick house, forming part of two terraces of modest scale houses, in a cul-de-sac. It reains most of the external features. This house, along with the remainder of the street, is an attractive example of early suburban housing from the turn of the century.