1840 - 1860
Detached two-bay two storey former pair of estate workers' houses, built c.1850, now in use as houses. These are finished in lined render with granite block-and-start quoins. The panelled door is set within a small gabled porch, which is set on the side elevation. Window openings are flat-headed with a mixture of top-hung replacement and three over three timber sash frames. First floor windows are surmounted by small gable peaks. The hipped roof is finished with natural slate and has cast-iron rainwater goods; the eaves are slightly overhanging. The chimneystack is finished in render with corbelled caps and clay pots. The houses are set back from the road behind small mature gardens with low rubble walls.
This pair of former estate workers' houses are well preserved and blend well with their semi-rural setting.