1840 - 1860
Detached three-bay two-storey former pair of estate workers' houses, built c.1850, now in use as private dwellings. These are finished in squared granite blocks. The panelled part door is set within a small gabled porch, which is set on the side elevation. Window openings are flat-headed top-hung aluminium replacement frames. First floor windows are surmounted by small gable peaks. The hipped roof is finished with natural slate and has cast-iron rainwater goods. Chimneystacks are constructed in ashlar granite with corbelled caps and clay pots. The houses are set back from the road behind small mature gardens.
This pair of former estate workers' houses are well preserved and compliment their semi-rural setting.