1850 - 1870
End-of-terrace three-bay two-storey house, built c.1860. The house is finished in lined rendered with moulded quoins. The panelled front door has a decorative fanlight over and is framed with panelled pilasters with console brackets and a moulded painted surround; all is set within an elliptical-headed opening. Window openings are flat-headed with six over six timber sash frames. The pitched roof is slated with uPVC rainwater goods; chimneystacks are rendered with corbelled caps and clay chimney pots. The house is slightly set back behind wrought-iron railings and matching gate.
A prominent and well preserved house from the mid 19th century which adds greatly to the streetscape.