1870 - 1890
Terraced two-bay two-storey shop with living quarters, built c.1880. The façade is finished in painted render whilst the pitched roof is covered in artificial slate and has rendered chimneystacks. The timber shopfront appears original and consists of a partly glazed double door with large plain rectangular fanlight and a large four pane shop window, all of which is encased with panelled jambs with decorative brackets and a painted signboard. The 'house' entrance to the eastside consists of a panelled timber door and plain segmental fanlight. The first floor windows have segmental heads and two over two timber sash frames. Part cast-iron, part uPVC rainwater goods. The building has a street frontage.
Well preserved late Victorian shop. A good asset to the streetscape.