1820 - 1840
Semi-detached three-bay two-storey house, built c.1830. There is a small single-storey projection to the north. The façade is finished in painted render whilst the gable-ended pitched roof is slated and has brick chimneystacks. The entrance consists of a replacement timber and glazed door and the flat-headed windows have replacement timber frames with casement and top-hung openers. Cast-iron rainwater goods. The property is set within a low-lying area next to a roadside, with the road itself level with the first floor windows.
This early 19th-century house has had its door and window fabric replaced, but has retained much of its original form, and because of its low-lying position in relation to the road, (a position which has become lower with each resurfacing), adds interest and variety to the streetscape.