Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1860 - 1880
Semi-detached three-bay two-storey former house, built c.1875. Walls are finished in lined render with plain quoins. The six panel door is set within a flat-headed opening with a plain fanlight. All window openings are flat-headed with six over six sash frames. The pitched roof is finished with artificial slate and rainwater goods are uPVC. Short rendered chimneystack with clay pots.
This quite modest property is well preserved; it is a part of a non-matching semi-detached pair of houses and makes a positive contribution to the streetscape and the town. It retains its original setting and character.