1815 - 1825
Terraced three-bay single-storey gable-fronted former court house, built c.1820, with rendered façade and gable as tympanum, now converted to a bistro. The façade has rusticated quoins and moulded surrounds to openings. The centrally positioned doorway has a largely glazed timber double door with semi-circular fanlight with 'spoked' tracery. Flanking the doorway are tall high level semi-circular headed windows with fixed timber frames with Georgian panes. Roundel recess above doorway. Recessed base course. Cast-iron rainwater goods.
Early 19th-century former terraced court house now successfully converted to commercial premises; the gabled front with its simple Classical styling adds variety to the streetscape.