1880 - 1900
End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey house, built c.1890. The house is constructed in red brick with straw coloured brick decoration. The front panelled door is flanked by panelled pilasters which support a projecting cornice with a plain fanlight; all is set within a semi-circular headed opening with radial brick decoration. To one side is a canted two-storey bay with a hipped roof. Window openings are flat-headed with radial brick decoration; each has a two over two timber sash frame. The pitched roof is slated with cast-iron rainwater goods. The chimneystack is rendered with a slightly corbelled cap and clay pots. The house faces the road and is slightly set back behind rubble granite walls with square panelled gate pillars with wrought-iron gates.
This is one of a group of six houses, four of which are matching, with a further two of very similar design. Each house is in very good condition and, with the exception of some replacement artificial slate, the terrace is all in very original condition. Each house adds character and quality to the streetscape but with a group as complete as this, the overall effect is greater than the sum of the parts.