1855 - 1860
Terraced two-bay three-storey over basement house, built in 1859 as part of a planned, part-terraced, part semi-detached development of ten similarly styled properties. The façade is finished in unpainted roughcast, painted plain render to the basement level, parapet with projecting eaves course, and moulded surrounds to many of the openings. The slated pitched roof is largely hidden behind the parapet and has a shared rendered chimneystack. The entrance consists of a panelled timber door and semi-circular fanlight encased by a moulded surround with keystone and spring blocks; it is reached via a flight of stone steps shared with the neighbouring property. The windows are flat-headed with two over two timber sash frames. The ground and first floor windows have relatively plain moulded surrounds, with projecting 'cornice' mouldings to those on the latter floor. The building faces onto a road but is separated from it by a relatively large garden enclosed by decorative cast-iron railings with matching gate.
This mid-Victorian residence is part of a grand, still largely intact grouping of similar houses, which along with the (near) contemporary Prince of Wales Terrace and Goldsmith Terrace, makes Quinsborough Road Bray's most impressive thoroughfare.