1860 - 1865
Terraced three-bay three-storey former house, built in 1863 as one of an (originally) uniform row of twelve, now is use as a doctors' and dentists' surgeries. The façade is finished in painted brick and painted render with moulded window surrounds, and a parapet with eaves cornice. The roof is hidden behind the parapet and has shared rendered chimneystacks. The entrance consists of a panelled timber door with moulded entablature supported on decorative brackets, and a plain segmental fanlight The windows are flat-headed and have two over two timber sash frames. The surrounds to the ground and first floor windows incorporate cornice-like hoods on decorative brackets. Cast-iron rainwater goods. The building fronts onto a street but is separated from it by a small garden enclosed by cast-iron railings and a matching gate.
Quinsborough Road is undoubtedly the most architecturally impressive of Bray's main thoroughfares, largely due to its three grand late 1850s / early 1860s terraces. Of the three this is the most altered, all bar two of the properties having been given over to commercial use, with many unsympathetic shopfronts inserted and front gardens lost; however the Regency style grandeur of the row is still evident and the terrace continues to make an important contribution to the streetscape. This property is one of the two to have escaped overt commercialisation, the front elevation remaining intact- albeit with the brickwork painted.