1860 - 1865
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, one of a largely identical group of four, built in 1862. The façade is finished in unpainted render with moulded quoins, projecting eaves course, and simple moulded surrounds to the openings. The pitched roof is slated and has shared rendered chimneystacks. The entrance consists of a largely glazed replacement timber door, segmental fanlight, and decorative brackets supporting a plain entablature. The windows are flat-headed and have replacement uPVC frames. The house faces out onto the seafront road, but is separated from it by a garden which is enclosed by a rendered wall with cast-iron gates.
This largely well preserved house is part of one of Bray's earliest seafront terraces - a terrace whose simple, well-mannered, relatively low two-storey proportions set it apart from many of its neighbours, yet allow it to make a valuable contribution to the streetscape.