1880 - 1900
Detached four-bay two-storey house constructed c.1890. The house is constructed in red brick with decorative brick dressings and is set on a coursed rock-faced granite plinth. To the north side is a recent two-storey extension. The timber front door has plain sidelights and fanlight and is set within an elliptical arch-headed opening. To the north side is a two-storey projecting gabled bay while to the south is a single-storey square bay with a hipped roof. Window openings vary between elliptical-headed to pointed arch-headed to flat-headed and all have one over one timber sash frames. The pitched roof has cast-iron rainwater goods. The house faces the road and is slightly set back behind a recent granite wall with a castellated coping.
Although somewhat obscured by large trees this quite modest house continues the 19th-century mood and rhythm of the streetscape.