1850 - 1860
Terraced three-bay three-storey house, built c.1855, now in use as shop with accommodation overhead. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks and carved modillions supporting gutter. Some cast-iron rainwater goods. Smooth rendered walls with granite quoins, some painted. Square-headed window openings with granite sills and replacement windows. Replacement shopfront to ground floor.
An imposing building due to its height, emphasised further by the vertical fenestration. It forms part of a terrace with a single roofline, with simple modillions throughout the length providing a decorative element. Despite alterations to some shopfronts, the coherent and consistent fenestration scheme creates a pleasing whole.