1700 - 1840
Detached four-bay single-storey outbuilding with half-attic, extant 1840, on a rectangular plan. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, and cast-iron rainwater goods on red brick header bond eaves retaining cast-iron downpipes. Roughcast battered walls; coursed rubble stone wall to rear (north) elevation with red brick flush quoins to corners. Pair of square-headed central door openings with concealed dressings framing timber boarded doors. Pair of square-headed flanking carriageways with concealed dressings framing corrugated-iron double doors (west) or sheet iron rolling door (east). Square-headed window openings (half-attic) with concealed dressings framing timber casement windows. Set in grounds shared with Abbey Cottage perpendicular to street.
An outbuilding contributing positively to the group and setting values of the Abbey Cottage estate: meanwhile, a pronounced masonry break clearly illustrates the continued linear development of the composition in the nineteenth century.