1755 - 1846
Graveyard with collection of lichen-spotted cut-limestone markers, ob. 1755-1846. Set in landscaped grounds on a slightly elevated corner site with piers to perimeter supporting flat-iron double gates.
A graveyard representing an important component of the ecclesiastical heritage of Enniscorthy [SMR WX020-031009-] with a collection of markers signed by James Byrne (----) and Patrick Byrne (----) of Clone exemplifying the late eighteenth-century Irish Churchyard Sculpture tradition in County Wexford.