1700 - 1839
End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey house, extant 1839, on a square plan. Renovated, ----. One of a terrace of five. Replacement pitched artificial slate roof with ridge tiles, red brick Running bond chimney stack (south) having corbelled stepped capping supporting terracotta pots, and uPVC rainwater goods on eaves boards. Part creeper- or ivy-covered inscribed flush pointed coursed or snecked rubble stone wall to front (west) elevation; roughcast surface finish (remainder). Square-headed window openings with cut-granite sills, and cut-granite lintels framing two-over-two timber sash windows having part exposed sash boxes. Set back from line of street.
A house erected as one of a terrace of five houses (including 15602052) representing an integral component of the domestic built heritage of Bunclody with the architectural value of the composition suggested by such attributes as the compact square plan form; the diminishing in scale of the openings on each floor producing a graduated tiered visual effect; and the high pitched roof. Having been well maintained, the elementary form and massing survive intact together with substantial quantities of the original fabric, both to the exterior and to the restrained interior, thus upholding the character or integrity of a house making a pleasing visual statement in Church Street.