1865 - 1885
Attached four-bay two-storey house, c.1875, with camber-headed carriageway to left ground floor. Renovated, c.1975, with some openings remodelled. Pitched slate roof with terracotta ridge tiles, red brick Running bond and rendered squat chimney stacks having stringcourses, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves having iron ties. Rendered, ruled and lined walls. Square-headed window openings with cut-granite sills, and one-over-one timber sash windows (square-headed window openings to ground floor remodelled, c.1975, with concrete sills, and replacement timber casement windows). Square-headed door opening with step, and glazed timber panelled door. Camber-headed carriageway to left ground floor with timber boarded door having overpanel. Street fronted.
A pleasantly composed modest-scale house retaining most of the original composition qualities together with substantial quantities of the historic fabric, thereby making a positive contribution to the character of Church Street.