1895 - 1900
GOREY CORPORATION LANDS
Freestanding rope twist-detailed cut-limestone Celtic High Cross-style monument, dated 1898, on inscribed cut-granite pedestal on stepped base. Street fronted on a wedge shaped island site.
A monument 'erected by the people of North Wexford to the martyrs of 1798' representing an integral component of the late nineteenth-century built heritage of north County Wexford (cf. 15612016).