1760 - 1800
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, built c.1780. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Rendered walls with rendered quoins. Rendered architrave window surrounds with stone sills. Pedimented stone doorcase with lugged surround and original decorative fanlight.
This house is part of a fine terrace of houses which forms a substantial group of well proportioned houses, that retain their original doorcases. It retains many interesting features and materials, such as the moulded architraves and slate roof.